QUEST WEBINARS ›
RESULTS DRIVEN KNOWLEDGE
Current Version: ProContractor 3.12 General Release
ProContractor by Viewpoint version 3.12 is now available. ProContractor 3.12 helps you manage the entire project life cycle from bid to cash in a single solution to collaborate easily and make decisions with confidence.
Quest encourages all users to review the full version of the ProContractor 3.12 Release Notes ›
New ProContractor™ Features:
- Significant performance improvements have been made in areas including: Inserting Financial Cost Items, Editing Assembly Setup (ELA & List), Clearing and Allocation, Sending Catalog items to Assemblies (ELA & List), Bid Day to Summary Tab, WBS filter tab not reacting timely, and Closing Assembly Setup (ELA & List).
- Auto define Take-off annotation and format by colour, size and line.
- Improved performance of recalculations, allocations and clear allocations.
- Drag and drop PDF's capabilities for 2-D Take-Off.
- Drill through report enhancements to project related reports.
- Pending change order reporting changes. Several features to improve consistency in how pending change order amounts are reflected in reports.
- The enter contract invoice and adjust contract invoice forms now include two new fields to help ensure unit billing accuracy.
- The employee time card history report now shows the overall hours and earnings totals for each employee and consolidated report totals if the report is run for more than one company.
- Comparative Balance Sheet Report - To make it easier to compare and contrast financial data across different years. Users can now access comparative balance sheet reports. Reports compare the end of year period with the previous year period and formats the balance sheets side by side.
- The Payment Listing report now provides a total count of payroll cheques and advices. Scroll to the end of the report to view the total number of payroll cheques and advices for a selected company and account.
- Enhanced Income Statements - You can now run income statements based on a start and end date of your choosing.
- MS Server 2008 R2 Standard will no longer be supported as of July 1st 2019
- Separate announcement will be forwarded for all cloud user - Date of Update