Current Version: ProContractor 3.10 General Release
Viewpoint Construction Software has recently release ProContractor version 3.10. Multiple performance up-grades and new enhancements have been added. The list below are highlights to a very extensive list of new feature and improvements.
Quest encourages all users to review the full version of the ProContractor 3.10 Release Notes ›
New ProContractor™ Features:
- Colour Image Import - You can now import colour images into an Earthwork job
- Add point on existing line - Add a point to an existing line to aid in adjusting elevations when the line slopes or does not have a consistent elevation.
- Adjust existing takeoff line - You can now adjust an existing takeoff line
- Sheet Navigation Tab - Improvements to Sheet Navigation in an Estimate
- Named Tabs - The name of the Manage Estimates and Manage Takeoff tabs are now based off the job name
- Validation Tools - Validate DFRs for payroll import
- Changes to clarify adjust type options in Adjust Contract Invoices screen
- Streamlined Payroll Check & Advice printing
- Ability to reprint or renumber selected checks
- New Employee Pay History Report
- New drill-down capabilities in reports
Fixes and Improvements
- Estimating system performance has been further enhanced to provide a better user experience
- Ability to close multiple tabs at once
- New quick navigation links.